here we go again

poeticlegend

Reaction score
so, i have been keeping track of my cycles for about 6-7 months now, using an app on my phone. they are usually 28-30 days long. which means i technically should ovulate 9/11. My bf and I had unprotected sex on 9/6 and then 9/8 and 9/9. The only one I think would be the one would be from 9/6 because...well you know without me spilling all the dirty details. lol. My question is, could I get pregnant if we only had sex that was "viable" on the 6th? I know that is 5 days before my O day.

I am asking because since my cycles vary by 1-2 days, is it possible that I ovulated early?

Thanks any help is much appreciated!

It's just about impossible to use a phone app to know when you ovulate. A much better predictor is an opk or just knowing how your body acts when you o. Every woman is different. Not everyone o's in the middle of their cycle. Also, every cycle can be different. Like last month, i o'd on cd 11. This month it was cd 15. I would have never known that if I wasn't using an opk

Agree with the previous poster - if you are basing your O date on a simple phone app you are most likely wrong. The only way to 100% confirm ovulation is through temping. Using OPK's are helpful if you know for sure that you do ovulate.

I'm a little confused as well when you say you had unprotected sex on so many days but only one day could result in a pregnancy? We are all adults here, you can talk about your sex life.

I am thinking that I was indeed wrong due to the fact that my breasts have been hurting for the past 3 days. Could I have ovulated early? My periods run like a German train schedule, so it's down to the day every month. That's why I go by a phone app because it's not really that irregular. But the pain in my breasts is almost unbearable. They feel hard and look rounder. And I have had just random cramping down below that is completely out of the norm for me. Also, throughout the day today I have had sudden bursts of pain and pressure around my lower back/tailbone.

Thanks for the help.

Last period August 24th-August 28th
Fertile Window September 6th-12th
Days we were intimate September 6th, 8th, 9th
Ovulation should have happened September 11th

Currently feeling: swollen painful breasts since september 11th, and lower abdomen cramping as well.

September 12th, lower back pain and also in tailbone.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->