Here we go again

frustrated11

baby#2 on the way!
Reaction score
We started trying last November. Aside from a few careful months around our vacation.....we have been trying non stop. I am moving to the NTNP, but not sure how much I fit in the not trying category. I am not charting, or testing anything. We started last night....cd8 and my plan is to BD every other night. Not tried this yet, fingers crossed.

Good luck. Next cycle I will start doing the same and dtd more often. I won't be doing anything else tho like charting etc... X

Thank you all. I feel like luck is what I need at this point. Just hope this plan works out better than whenever you feel like doing it. Good luck to all of you as well.

Hope it works for you, sending you lots of :dust:

Good luck to you frustrated tonight i have decided to:sex: DH just for fun as i need to destress! Baby dust to you :hugs:

I haven't. That is sort of where I got my idea, I just didn't go full force with a huge plan. I have never used any type of test strips. If nothing this month, I think I might try them jst to see. I have had so many friends told me they did nothing, but drive them nuts! I'm already there, so what can it hurt?

Hello!! :hi:

I am sorta on the same boat. I am TTC but with a more casual approach. We :sex: all the time but OH (and me too) don't enjoy charting, temps, etc. We feel like it's too forced that way and we are letting nature run its course. I must say it is a lot more fun ;)

Good luck to you sweetie :dust:

good luck to you. I hope you succed at staying cool about it. I was not too bad last month, but I have no idea how many dpo I am, or anything. I probably should have o'd yesterday, but I had ewcm back on cd10. I really have no idea what to think here and it's driving me crazy!!

Yeah I can see how that could be real frustrating. I always know when my body ovulates because of my elevated moods and the feeling I get. DH thinks I'm full of it!!! He says NO WAY could a women just know when she ovulates without tests. But one month I felt ovulation early and I told him "watch, my period is going to come earlier this month!!" He was freaked out when it did! :haha:

Wow, you're very blessed. I am just kind of flying blind here. Hope to get some good news soon! I joked with DH out of frustration and told him we might have to adopt our second. He didn't find any humor in it...lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->