Here we go....

KNJ

Reaction score
We 'pulled the goalie' about a year ago, but we were not actually trying. I have a very irregular cycle but not enough for doctors to put me on anything yet. We started to monitor in October using Clear Blue Easy Fertility Monitor we had low fertility October, November, and December. January I got a high fertility rating and was SOOO happy. We are now on day 7 of high fertility and I am waiting, waiting, waiting for a peak fertility reading. Hopefully I get one soon. For now we are taking advantage of the high fertility days and hoping that something will come of it. I am trying to keep patient and realistic but knowing that I might not have another normal cycle for another 3-4 months (or longer) is just making me really nervous and hopeful that something happens.

I do have a question, for anyone who has used Clear Blue Easy Fertility monitor. This is not my first month testing, but it is my first moth getting high fertility . How many high days did you get before you got a peak? Is it possible to have high and never get a peak? Also, my husband and I usually 'do the deed' first thing in the morning and before bed. I was wondering if the fact that we just had sex before I test would do anything to the test? I just thought of that today. Should I try to shower first and then test? Not sure if i can hold my first morning pee that long but I could try! I googled to see if that would change the results any but didn't see anything. What do you think?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->