Heroes

2bmum

Me, my lil man + WTT 2011
Reaction score
Is anyone else hanging in there after 2 dissapointing seasons? Good news is that imo the eps of season 4 I've seen online are much improved, not as fab as season 1 but there was alot to live up to. Loving seeing Robert Kneppler in there after playing t bag in prison break.

Omg did you see what they originally wanted as the series 2 ending?!?!?! Was SOOO different! They had to change it drastically because of the writters strike! I love love love Heros! Cant wait! Monday! Bit excited can you tell?

We're still hanging in there - I really hope it improves though I found the last series quite slow....

I'm hanging in there too! Have watched a few of the new episodes, and it's looking pretty good, I think.

Yes, you could tell when they had to rush the ending of season 2, when the story was suddenly tied up in just 3 episodes. The original ending sounded alot better. S3 was a little slow but 4 as I say seems alot better. Worth watching just to oogle over Milo Ventimiglia for 40 mins even when it's not up to scratch :rofl:

Hanging in there? Disappointing? What?!?! But it's been great! Of course the writer's strike messed things up and that mini series was a bit mad but still, it's all there and we can't wait for more!

Hanging in there? Disappointing? What?!?! But it's been great! Of course the writer's strike messed things up and that mini series was a bit mad but still, it's all there and we can't wait for more!
Exactly what I was thinking, lol.

I love, love, love Heroes.
Hayden Panettiere is one of my idols :)

I've not seen any of Season 4 yet though. I need to watch it.

I'f you're a spiler tart like me you'll know that one of the original cast has been handed their p45, apparently it was'nt even discussed with the actor, they were given a script with their p45 in!! Nobody knows who it is, other than it's a male cast member. I'm guessing it will be Sendhil Ramamurthy as he's not been onscreen much this season. He does have some work coming up with Masi Oka though. Could be Masi as his character is dieing, but then there is Adrian Padar who's character is murging into Sylar, but then Sylar has his memories back now so where does that leave Nathan as technically he's already dead?

Then of course, Charlie is back for an episode which means that if Hiro saves her then the whole world on heroes changes so anyone could die - phew, think thats the lot

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->