Herstyler Baby Curls

P

pinkmummy

I ordered the purple ones of these from Amazon after here a good review on here and having a demo of them in the metrocentre.

I have just tried to curl my hair really quickly to try them out and my god are they amazing!

I paid just over £50 off Amazon and yes they are genuine and they come with 1 years free warranty! :D

I had a demo of these too in White Rose centre and they were the only things that put a curl in my hair so Ive debated them but still looking for more reviews before I splash out.

I had a demo of these too in White Rose centre and they were the only things that put a curl in my hair so Ive debated them but still looking for more reviews before I splash out.

Thats the same as me hun, they are the only ones that curl my hair! So pleased with them going to go and have a play with them in a bit :) Will take a piccie and post them :) xx

did you use any product with them? x

Nope! Didn't even have to use hairspray after wards when they done the demo As I said goin to go and do mine in a bit :) x

I have these too and are amazing, though wouldnt pay the price in the shopping centres for them x

I think it was you who said you had them before which is why I went and bought them for some bizzare reason! :wacko:

The man in the shopping centre told me he could sell me them for £100 instead of the RRP of £130 I said it was too expensive so he started talking quietly and said he could do them for £85 and throw in free hair styling products worth £15 :rofl:

I told him I could get them for £50 off Amazon and he didn't know what to say :lol: Then he started going on about how I wouldn't get the warranty etc etc but I have so that was a load of tosh.

I'm loving them!! :D x

:rofl:Yeah they dont know what to say when you tell them that, that happened to me i went and got them to test them on my hair then afterwards said i seen them online much cheaper. My hair is really fine and would never take curls, but you cant beat these curlers they are great and even used them on my neices hair, she looked so cute x

My mate had ones like that. They were ace. I have curly/wavy hair and think it might be simpler to curl it than straighten it!

Will hopefully get some pics in the morning as I've just got out the bath and can't be arsed to dry my hair :rofl:

But I do have a pic of Caitlin's hair when I curled it the other day but you can do loads of different curls, from normal curls to ringlets :) xx

https://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b393/kutiekelly2004/P1020466_bwBackground.jpg

I got a pair of pink ones from an ebay shop for £35. They are good but I still struggled to do it myself! I think it was because I had to use the glove to wrap my hair around and I couldn't get on with it. When friends do your hair for you they really work.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->