Herts

I'm quite tempted to come to this, as I'm in Hitchin and expecting in March. Not many friends have babies so it'd be good for me and OH to meet some other parents! Went through a few pages and can't work out where it's being held. Can anyone help me out?

I'm quite tempted to come to this, as I'm in Hitchin and expecting in March. Not many friends have babies so it'd be good for me and OH to meet some other parents! Went through a few pages and can't work out where it's being held. Can anyone help me out?

Hiya,
It's at a soft play centre called Big Space in Harpenden, here's the link - www.bigspace.biz

Be good if you could make it :) xx

We're looking forward to meeting everyone! It will be nice to meet others in similar situations :)

I won't be able to make this meet, too close to c-section date :thumbup: but hopefully will make a future one...hope you all have fun!!

Looking foward to it, should be a gd day, will be nice to meet up with everyone :flower:

is this still taking place? Am not 100% sure if we can make it now but wanted to see if it was still going ahead just in case :)

I can't make it now, have a poorly little boy :( hopefully if you do it again I can come to the next one. Hope you all have a fun afternoon x

How was the meeting? Sorry we couldnt come, we had a very bad day (cry, cry and more cry)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->