Herts

1pm is good for me too :) are we all meeting inside coz I won't know who anyone is and don't wanna approach some random person and make a tit of myself haha!!

Can I suggest that whoever gets there first (kmumtobe, I'm looking at you given you've been fabulous at making this thing come together but it could be anyone) lets the reception desk or whatever know 'we're the baby and bump group and sat at x table' - that way people can ask on the way in which is reassuring? Been to meets before and ended up sitting the otherside of the room and eventually going home because noone had mentioned anything to any staff member and I didn't want to just approach randoms. Obviously my pic is on here so you should recognise me easily (must remember not to straighten hair that day lol).

it might be an idea for us all to temporarily change our photos to a pic of ourselves so hopefully we'll recognise faces when we get there!! :)

If you click my profile you should be able to see the real me (unfortunately I'm not really a cat girl with blue hair), except my hair's shoulder length now, I've got dark blonde roots through not dying it (and a big belly)! And I'll have my DH with me who is hard to miss, he has curly ginger hair (lots of it!) and glasses - if any of you see us looking lost come and say hi please!!
I like Amy's idea, whoever's first to say we're the baby and bump group. If it's us I'll make sure we do that! xx

i should be able to do that date... :) am pretty sure my 2 girls will love to come and play, checked the website and they just sneak in under the age limits...! :)

So the meet isnt that far off i thought it might be good to kind of introduce ourselves a bit so at least we know some names and ages of the mummys and babies rather than only knowing people by BnB names :flower:

So im Sarah im 24 and i have a baby girl called Brooke. She will be a smidge off 4months at the meet. I have just celebrated my first wedding anniversary :flower:

Who's next....

Hi :hi: My name's Kayleigh I'm 26 years old and my baby girl is called Jasmine. She is 4 months old next week. My hubby and I celebrated our first wedding anniversary in June.

Next......

I'm Sue, I'm 33 and I'm really into cats and video games. My baby girl, Felicia, is due in February (after having IVF) and I'd like to meet other mums and mums to be in the area! I'm from Sussex but have been living here in Herts for about 5 years now. I'm very friendly and love chatting and getting to know people! My husband's coming to the meet too, we're both newbie parents so we'd like to share tips and experiences with you guys! :happydance:

Hi i'm hollie just turned 26 this wk, my lil girl Olivia is my first and she is 10months old and just started crawling this wk which was the best bday pressie i had :flower: I finished my mat leave and returned to work in Aug for 2 days a week at good old M&S lol, and i'm happily engaged at the mo xx

Hi Ladies :)

I'm Jenny, 24 and my little princess is Imogen, 8 months. Engaged to my OH Jamie. Still on maternity leave but returning to work :( in December part time.
Can't wait too meet you all.

Attachments

• me and jamie.jpg
    me and jamie.jpg
    35.2 KB · Views: 2
Hi all, I am Vera ,29, and my LO is Liam, 10 weeks old . I was born in Russia, lived in Israel, married For 3 years to my Portuguese hubby. We are married for 2.5 years and this is our first baby, but not the last ;:winkwink:

Hi Everyone!
I'm Sue just turned 30 on Saturday, my little boy Hayden is 8 weeks old this weekend. I'm originally from West Midlands but moved to Elstree 3 years ago with my hubby (still have my brummie accent though :) ) xx

I'm Sharon, although everyone calls me Shazza. I'm 37, married for 3 years and mum to Jack who will be 8 months old in three days. I was mad redundant just after Jack was born so am currently a stay at home mum am in the process of setting up my own business but it's early days. At the moment I'm just enjoying spending time with our gorgeous boy and seeing him develop into a little person.

My main hobby is photography but I also like entering competitions and walking, swimming and going to Zumba. I have lots of interests and like all different kinds of music :)

Really looking forward to meeting you all. Have added a couple of pictures - one of me and one of Jack.

311351_10150283718961491_510491490_8488384_1838964055_a.jpg

312134_10150302095746491_510491490_8598700_1703302965_n.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"