Hes back!!!

kirstybumx3

Mum to two boys, R&N
Reaction score
Some of you may have seen my thread a couple of days ago called
'should I be concerned?'
about my bump disappearing overnight...
:shrug: no idea where he went, but he is definitely back today!
ive added a picture from Wednesday (in blue) and today (in red)...
crazy :haha:

ps. please excuse the towel on my head lol x

https://i855.photobucket.com/albums/ab117/kirstybumx3/273and4_zps99028b75.png

Lol - I just posted a similar thread except my bump was like yours (in blue) for a while and then this morning it is like yours in red! So strange - I feel really pregnant all of a sudden. How many weeks are you?

im 27 weeks 4 days hun :) he was quite big before, but for two days just disappeared... hes definitely come back today lol xx

I think they must have just moved position or something - mine was really active last night, then when I got up this morning my bump was huge lol!

Ha! Isn't that so crazy... I remember commenting on that other post. Those pictures really are quite amazing!

Lovely bump!!! Your uterus probably grew and he may have changed positions as well. If he was hiding down in your pelvic bone (I know my first DS loved it there) and had his feet stretched out then you would look smaller. But he may have rolled and moved and had a growth spurt which would make him pop back out along with if he came back out of your pelvic bone some. Also if he is laying transverse then he'll pop out further. :)

i've had my belly like that too. there've been days where i didn't feel or look much pregnant and the next back to normal. i think it's all on baby's position. cause even now at 39 weeks, there are days where my belly is completely to one side or nice and round.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->