• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

He's finally here

Congrats :) Lovely name you've chosen too :)

xxx

Congrats hun, glad your delivery went well!! Enjoy your new bundle!!

Congratulations on the arrival of your lil boy x

https://i179.photobucket.com/albums/w286/wobble_wobble/boy.gif

i desided cos i have time. ill put my birth story up. well here it goes i started getting contractions at half 6 on friday, about 8 they started coming every 20 mins,werent that bad stayed in the hus that nite. rang the assment unit they said 2 take painkillers n have a bath did that went over about 2, was 2cm asked if i wana stay in or go home i went home. went back about 6 still hardly no process. got sent up 2 the ward about 11 went down 2 delievery suite. didnt get epi till about 6 cos the dude who does them ws busy grrrrrr. about 9 i felt like i need 2 push i ws the examined n they said i was ready 2 push had 2 be cut n tore and at 10:01 my baby boy aaron arrived now i couldnt be happier.

i was soooooo scared about having him, it really wsnt that bad but every painful contraction n every painful push was worth it.

Congratulations on your wee boy. Welcome Aaron. xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->