He's finally here :)

Fire_fly

Reaction score
Baby boy was born Tuesday morning weighing 8lbs 1:baby: we're both at home and have limited visitors to just my mum until I feel well enough (in a lot of pain) who is a massive help in letting me recover from the section and just enjoy being with baby and being a mum of two. Thanks girls for all the support over the past few weeks:hugs:

Oh congrats! Thats amazing! Hope you recover pretty fast and enjoy these first few weeks!

Yeay congrats firefly! You will recover so quick, in the beginning it feels like you will never walk again but it's amazing how quick you get back on your feet. Good luck xx

And keep on top of your meds, take them even if it doesn't hurt don't wait for the pain to start and then take them x

A trillion congratulations! Baby snuggle time!

Yeay congrats firefly! You will recover so quick, in the beginning it feels like you will never walk again but it's amazing how quick you get back on your feet. Good luck xx

Thanks Bonnie, on day 3 now and feeling a little better every day. Just trying to stay mobile without overdoing it xx

And how is it now? Has it gone? Have my section next week and am praying it goes quickly, am housebound now!

And how is it now? Has it gone? Have my section next week and am praying it goes quickly, am housebound now!

It's gone now Bonnie, literally went away as soon as he was born. I walked into hospital in crutches and left without. On day 8 post section now and haven't used them since. Obviously still got some healing to do from the c section but pleased about getting rid of those crutches. Heading out for the first time without them tomorrow for the first time in 17 weeks! I was exactly the same, housebound and couldn't go anywhere if I couldn't get a lift. Honestly, you'll be amazed at the difference once you start to heal from your section.

Good luck for your section next week, I hope your SPD disappears afterwards too! x

God I’m honestly so excited for that! Hoping it’s the same for me.. walking is so hard now, even with crutches! Take it easy though, build up your walking again gently as your ligaments and muscles won’t be used to it. Flat, even ground only. So glad you have some relief! Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->