he's moved into his own room!

isil

Reaction score
We moved Alasdair into his own room yesterday. He has been waking up really early for the past couple of weeks and being a nightmare to settle. So he went to play with his Granny for the afternoon and my OH and I reorganised the upstairs of our house so that his cot actually fits back in his room again!

He slept from 6.15 - 6.45. I had to go in twice but both times before 10pm and only to give him his dummy! :happydance:

He's gone down for his morning nap now and has been asleep for about 45 mins (usually manages 30 mins and is then very cranky)

I almost wish we'd done it sooner. I slept so much better as well now that I'm not waking up every time he stirs :)

glad the move is working hun, we moved Annabelle quite early due to her not liking the moses basket but she sleeps through now in her big girls cot and so do i LOL

Lou
xxx

Yay :happydance: well done little man :happydance:
Sleep is gooooooood :rofl:

:happydance:

I moved Jay a few weeks ago and was so glad when we did, we all sleep a lot better :D

xx

Go baby go :happydance:

so want to move amelia out but too scared of the dreaded SID that will going to keep her in with us until 4 months im sure she would probably sleep better in her own room and like you probably wouldnt wake everytime she moves :rofl:

Gem x

Good job! Jasmine has been in her own room/bed since a week and I've never worried about SIDS... The couple times she slept with us in our bed I couldn't sleep thinking she was going to be smothered lol.

:yipee:
Glad it's going good!
Moving Lola to her own room has really helped both of our sleeping!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mrs.K2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->