hes obssessed!!

Jayden'sMummy

Jayden and Macie-Leigh xx
Reaction score
with my boobs!! ... he is constantly pulling my top + bra down and pinching or biting them, making mummy very sore :rofl: .. anyone else experienced this? how do i stop him because he just giggles when i tell him to stop it and then does it even harder!! xx

lol yea Lily loves my boobies! Always tries to get them out at the worst bloody moments! She's started bloody biting them too :(

lol yea Lily loves my boobies! Always tries to get them out at the worst bloody moments! She's started bloody biting them too :(

Ye j is the same but if ian even dared to come near my boobs he would scream until he left me alone :rofl: j has 4 top front teeth and 2 bottom front teeth so it really hurts so much when he bites, he has a habbit of biting my legs too so i look like i get beat up haha xx

lol he's telling Ian who's boss! Lily's getting her 7th tooth now and she thinks biting my toes is the funniest thing ever!

lol he's telling Ian who's boss! Lily's getting her 7th tooth now and she thinks biting my toes is the funniest thing ever!

lol ye ... j is getting two teeth at the minute i think because he has one coming through on the bottom right which you can see but is pulling his gums on the top right side ? ... ye j loves shoes!! eats them all the time no matter how much i try to hide them i turn back round to him with the pair in his gob :rofl: x

Erica has always I guess been interested in my boobs lol (she was BF for like 5 months), but once I got pregnant again, it was like she became obsessed. I think maybe we release hormones or something that she is familiar with. She constantly is pulling down my shirt, in public too!! Quite embarrassing... :blush:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->