Hey! 4 DPO and symptoms? thoughts??

ProudMommyOf1

Reaction score
hey everyone! I'm new here, hoping to get some insight! My cycle is 25 day and I last had my period from December 29 to January 2nd. My husband and I were intimate the 3rd and according to my ovulation calendar I ovulated the 5th (which I assume is right but I'm not sure) anyway, we used the pull out method because we aren't really trying or preventing but now I'm really crampy and gassy and nauseous unless I eat. Now usually I would just chalk this up to mistaking my ovulation date but I'm cramping which never happens until the day I get aunt flow and usually lasts 10 minutes and then I get it. but it isn't to come for another two weeks and I have really sticky white/clear cm, sorry tmi! Is it possible to possibly be pregnant? I'm not trying to get my hopes up! With my first one I had no symptoms until 4 weeks when I started throwing up massively and I thought I was eating to many doughnuts cuz I was already popping out a tiny bit (everyone thought it was twins lol cuz I popped so early haha) What do you all think? Thanks!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->