Hey All Im New! Bit Of Advice Too Pleasee :)

MummyToAmberx

Mum to 3 Girls 1 Boy
Reaction score
Hey,
Im leanne live in west midlands (from newcastle though) have a little girl called amber who is 1 on 31st of december! Time flies by, when your having fun, lol!.

I really would like another baby, not right not, but not like in 1 -1 1/2 years time either.

To all the mummies out there who have had a second or third baby, how long did you wait? was it hard? do you think you should have waited longer? how did your other child take it?

Thanks
Leanne xx

Hello and welcome to the forums
OOOO I love the name Amber hope she has a lovely birthday
xx

:hi: Welcome,

I'm Leanne and I live in Alberta Canada.

I don't have any frame of reference as Husband and I don't have kids yet, but I sure hope your wait goes by fast for you!! GL

Hi Leanne
Hope your stay here in WTT is short and sweet. :) Hope you enjoy being a part of BnB!
It's a great place to make some amazing friendships.

Welcome to the forum hun :)
I haven't got any kids, nor am I really wtt. Idk what section I come under, but that's another loong story lol.
I hope your stay here is short, and you get to start trying again, and you have a gorgeous little girl there xxx

Welcome to the forum hun :)
I haven't got any kids, nor am I really wtt. Idk what section I come under, but that's another loong story lol.
I hope your stay here is short, and you get to start trying again, and you have a gorgeous little girl there xxx

lol
aww thanks
i hope it isnt to long either xx

Hiya. :) Welcome.

I don't have any children of my own, but... My brothers and I were all born about two years apart. We were and are fine, but I don't think I would have liked it very much in the bonding sense if they had been more than two and four years away from me in age.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->