Hey all, newbie here with a little question...Could it be?

Katie & Bump

Mummy to a precious angel
Reaction score
Hey this must be the month for the newbies coming into the section as im pretty new here and have seen many threads on newbies recently joining the NTNP second. I was browsing 1st/2nd trimester early last month but sadly that ended in MC at 16 weeks.

Myself and my finace have that if it happens it happens attitude. I admit we did get caught last time when i was totally not expecting it we weren't trying but doing nothing to prevent it. I was really gutted when i lost the baby but i feel a little better now and got my "mojo" back lol. So im hoping it wont take to long for it to happen again.

Apologies in advance of the next bit mayb TMI :$

Mayb it already has happened but i'm not sure! My tummy was really hard before i MC'd then it changed to being really soft (as is expected). Now the past couple of days its slowly getting harder and harder again. Mayb its just me getting my hopes up but my OH has also noticed it.

We have had quite alot of unprotected :sex: (as i said no "mojo" for so long it was bound to come back with a revengence not that the OH complained ;)) Could it be possible that i have ovulated and concieve so soon after the MC without realising and how soon could i :test: for that desired :bfp: as i havent had a period since the MC and i've no idea when im due or how long my cycle normally is as i had never regular?

Any advise or words of wisdom much appreciated :) x Wish you all lots of :dust: x

No advice sorry hun, as i dont know anything much about MC but good luck with your BFP. And welcome to NTNP even if it might be for a short time. x

Sorry hun no advice as I am not sure what cycles are like after a mc....I would say though if it has been 4 or 5 weeks ish since your mc to test, but Im not sur eif they could take around 5 or 6 weeks to come back....Sorry I can help much more....

Hey, welcome to NTNP, after my mc i was told to test 2 weeks after to check that my hgc levels had dropped and after that i could start to try again providing the bleeding had stopped, i did this then started to try again but i never caught then i had my 1st af 6 weeks after the 1st day of mc! I got told it was very easy to get caught after a mc before your 1st cycle! So you may well have got caught how long has it been since mc? If its longer than 5-6 weeks i would take a test! Fingers crossed for you and let us know how u get on xx

Firstly thank you ladies for your replies.

Zebbed my mc was on the 17th July so not even a month yet. i guess thats a little under 4 weeks. I pretty much stopped bleeding immediately after the onset as i lost so much blood at the start. Spotted for a couple of days then a little the next week but other than that i've been "physically" fine since.

As for follow ups i just saw the doctor after the bleeding has ceased (mayb tmi here)... he did an internal scan to make sure everything was gone but said the cervix was blocked by what he thought was just a blood clot. It actually turned out to be the sac i was in so much pain after he pulled that out and i instantly got sharp pains in my lower back to the point where i couldnt move :s

I've been thinking though mayb it is just hormones getting back to normal and my body in general afterall it is one of the hardest things a body could cope with. But if i dont get my first af in the next 2-3 weeks i will do a test. Really want it to be a :bfp: but at the same time i'm so nervous just dont want to have to go through this again.

Goodluck to all you ladies TTCing again. Hope you get your:bfp: very soon and this one is the stickiest of all sticky beans :) :dust: xx

x

Yeah i would just wait a couple of weeks and then test! xx

im so sorry to hear about your m/c i know how hard it can be, i m/c'd at 22 weeks a long while ago and i didnt get back to normal for a few months but not everyone is the same and you may go back to normal quicker. If its any consolation i went on to have two very healthy girls 21 months apart from each other and they are now 18 and 16 so dont give up hope. When i lost my son i was 23 and i had my first daughter at 25 and the other at 27 and now i am trying for another with my new hubby at 43 so never say never.
Welcome to bnb ntnp Katie and bump and Dexter, we are all here for you and each other with anything and everything that may worry us or that we would like to know its great !, coz no-one understands us like we do xx
Good Luck

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->