hey all sorry to gatecrash

emzlouize

mum 2 Aidan & Angel Mason
Reaction score
but i jst wanted to know when did ur morning sickness start and go? im so sick of it its making me cry all the time haha! depressed i am!

also im expecting twins so any1 whos had or expecting twins could you answer too please!? thanks

I only had one but you said "too" so I'll answer anyway.

I had MS untill 25 weeks, and it came back in the last few weeks. :dohh:

Well I'm not having twins either but mine gradually disappeared between 12 and 16 weeks but I couldn't tell you exactly how many weeks when it finally went.

Hope it gets better for you soon hun - it's such a horrible thing MS.:hugs:

with my first son brendan i had ms till 22 weeks, with this lil man i had it up until 16 weeks :)

I'm still suffering. Everyone thought I was having twins cos my symptoms were so bad but its just the one!!!

Mine lasted from about 10 to 12 weeks but I was bloody miserable during that time and I've heard its so much worse if your having multiples :( *HUGS*

I still get morning sickness now and am only having the one. I get off the odd day but then it comes back again. I think I will be sick until the end. But its no where near as bad as the first trimester where I was also crying my eyes out and depressed while being sick. It was awful. It does get better a bit, I didnt believe anyone when they said that to me but despite throwing up occassional mornings still its no where as bad. So hold in there.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->