• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Hey everyone!

lovingmommy12

Reaction score
I was on this site a little when I was pregnant with my son, but its been a long time so I thought I'd reintroduce myself.

My name is Preshus, I just turned 20, I have a 13 month old son named Dahmier and I recently found out that I'm 7 weeks pregnant.

Hi preshus! I'm Kendra :) I'm 22, and I'm currently pregnant with my first (6 wks & 1 day.) Congrats on your little jelly bean! I hope you have a healthy & happy 9 months!

Thanks Kendra! I hope you have a healthy and happy 9 months as well, congratulations!!!

Thank you! Since this is my first pregnancy, I'm kind of over reacting to everything and relying on my friends who have previously been pregnant for help!

I did the same thing with my first, I was so paranoid and everything freaked me out. Now I kind of know what to expect, but I didn't realize when they said every pregnancy was different it would be this drastic. My first I had practically no symptoms, now I have everything in the book. lol

Hey :) welcome back! I love your name by the way haha :haha: I'm Jess, and I'm 8 weeks 4 days pregnant with my first. :) :flower:

Welcome back :wave:
We might have been on at the same time :)

I'm Clair, I'm 18 and I have an 11 month old son called Jason :flower:

Congrats! My name is Evita, i'm 17 and 15 + 3 with number one :)

Welcome Back!
Incase you dont remember me, Im Lisa, aged at 20. Our daughter Emma will be 3 in June and Im 33+2 with our little boy! Congratulations!!!

Congratulations on number two! I'm erin, 19, and 26 + 6 with a baby girl. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->