Hey everyone!

Mummy2Be_at20

Reaction score
I'm not exactly a teen anymore, me and my boyfriend are both 20, but I felt I would feel more comfortable posting here than anywhere else. So hope you girls don't mind! I just found out I was pregnant two days ago! I had been feeling sick for the past few days and asked my OH to jokingly grab a pregnancy test while he was out at the store. I really didn't think ANYTHING of it, and it literally sat on the counter for days. I contributed my period being late to stress but nope took two tests on Saturday both were positive, and then I took two more today and all positive. I don't know how to feel at the moment and i'm definitely not looking forward to telling my parents or OH's either :dohh:

Welcome and congratulations :wave:

My name is Clair, I'm 18, I have a 14 month old son called Jason and I am 20 weeks pregnant with our second :yellow: baby :flower:

Telling parents is never easy but the sooner the better, as the more time they have to let it sink in :)

Welcome and congratulations! I'm Shannon, 21, and I have a 2 year old named Victoria "Tori"! :D

Congratulations!! I'm Krystal, 22, and I'm from Las Vegas, NV. I have a 2 year old and I'm almost 14 weeks pregnant with baby number two. :)

Congratulations, sometimes people's reactions will surprise you in pleasant ways too, don't stress too much, your parents will have to understand.

congrats! I'm Becca, I'm 18 and I'm almost 12 weeks pregnant. and ofcourse you're welcome! half of the people on the teen forum aren't even exactly "teens" it's more like for young parents! you'll fit in just fine! haha

Hi! I'm Rebecca, 21...and 37 weeks pregnant with our first baby :)

Welcome and congratulations! It can definitely be overwhelming, at first!

I'm Kaleigh, 20, and 24 weeks with our first, a little girl called MaKinley Grace :cloud9:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->