Hey everyone :)

Jadeypops

Reaction score
I'm another newby and have been meaning to join this forum for ages!...i found out i was pregnant in october and went for a scan to see if baby was ok. they said i was 7 weeks gone and all was ok and the heartbeat was present. went back to the hospital on dec 19th for my 12 week scan to find that baby had no heart beat. me and my partner were devastated. from coming on this site before i used to read everyones stories and thought now would be a good time to join. i am now waiting for my first cycle before i am allowed to try again.

i am hoping i will never have to go through that again. does anybody have any tips on when it's ok to start trying again. my doctor never mentioned a time limit but i thought it would be sensible to wait at least until after i have had one cycle.

:hi: welcome to bnb sorry for your loss I had a mc in april and started to ttc again as soon as the bleeding stopped, some people wait longer some like me cant wait and start again straight away everyone is different we are happily pregnant again and this one seems to be ongoing and sticky but I will tell you that its not easy as you worry everyday that something is wrong im sending you huge :hugs: and I hope you get the ultra sticky :bfp: you want hun x

I am so sorry for your loss. I really hope that you get a sticky bfp soon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->