hey from big belly

bigbelly2

mommy of 2!
Reaction score
hi everyone...

Im hayley im 26, mother to a little girl aged 6 and 20+2 today with a little boy!
I live in Birmingham with bf and my god this pregnancy lark is playing havoc with me...with my first I was very lucky not having any illness', sickness, head aches, nausea, heartburn etc etc i didnt show til i was six months and even managed to have a labour noted as 9 MINUTES!!! (i did have to have far too many stitches to even remember though)!! THIS TIME my life...i have had everything i think, sickness, nausea, heartburn 24/7 headaches/migranes, back and pelvis pains and now to top it all off high blood pressure and im signed off....im thinking the little tinker..i hope this is gonna get all the bad stuff out the way and ill blink and baby tommy will be lying in my arms..lmao im not that nieve!!
Hows everyone else feeling, coping, i work part time and have a very pressured job which is causing part of the bp problem i think so im aiming to leave on maternity may 17th..im taking my holiday all together so will officially start my mat june 17 (6 weeks before my due date) i wanted to work as close to the due date as possible but with my travelling of an 2 hours a day, and the pressure/stress I have to deal with im struggling already, i so wish i could leave now! Not tht long to go now though thats all i should be thinking of!!
Anyway you can probarbly tell i can gab on for england so ill go now lol
take care all you belly wobblers
hayley x

Hi Hayley, welcome to the forum!

I'm also in Brum... Yardley to be precise! Whereabouts are you?

Hi Hayley, welcome to the forum!

I'm also in Brum... Yardley to be precise! Whereabouts are you?

hi ya,

im in halesowen just down from the main hagley road! Moved from Tamworth 4 years ago im still not too good with Brum but ive heard of yardley lol

h x

hi ya,

im in halesowen just down from the main hagley road! Moved from Tamworth 4 years ago im still not too good with Brum but ive heard of yardley lol

h x

Yardley is basically next to the NEC! I know Tamworth pretty well, used to work there, when I used to live in Burton!

Nice to meet you hun!

https://i274.photobucket.com/albums/jj268/Anita665/Hellos%20and%20stuff/glitteryourway-292f7c53.gif

Hi ya:hi:, Welcome to b'n'b. Congrats on your 2nd pregnancy. Best wishes. x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->