hey girls

T

tinymama

hey girls, wondering how far on everyone is ? and how everyone is feeling so far :) ?
me myself i am currently 8/9 weeks and so far i have had a pretty crappy time, constant nausea,vommiting, totally off most of my favourite foods & had to be admitted to hospital on wednesday for dehydration & be given anti sickness injections:( ... BUT today was actually an OK day, so feeling somewhat positive :)

happy monday <3

Hi
Poor you :( I feel rubbish 6 weeks and 3 days nausea started yesterday but it's all day :( horrible metal taste in mouth too I'm going to try those sea bands apparently they are acupressure and help a lot worth a shot lol
I hope you feel better soon hun :)

Em

Hi
Poor you :( I feel rubbish 6 weeks and 3 days nausea started yesterday but it's all day :( horrible metal taste in mouth too I'm going to try those sea bands apparently they are acupressure and help a lot worth a shot lol
I hope you feel better soon hun :)

Em

Hi Em :)! awk i know that horrible taste all too well, i get that most days even when not pregnant! hope it all eases up for you soon! those bands apparently do work, personally i couldnt justify the price of them but i really do hope they work for you! xo

Awwwww bless both of you :(
I've had it easy so far, I'm 13weeks 5 days suffered with nausea till 9-10 weeks, been sick about 4 times since I found out. I've felt proper tired though and still am. I believe the second trimester will get easier. I hope so anyway. 2 days to go :)

Good luck girls x

hey girls, wondering how far on everyone is ? and how everyone is feeling so far :) ?
me myself i am currently 8/9 weeks and so far i have had a pretty crappy time, constant nausea,vommiting, totally off most of my favourite foods & had to be admitted to hospital on wednesday for dehydration & be given anti sickness injections:( ... BUT today was actually an OK day, so feeling somewhat positive :)

happy monday <3

Hi, I'm 6 weeks and 6 days. I am doing ok, had my first icky time today. I was cramping when I first found out, I get really nauseous, can't eat certain things.

I know the feel! I has to have a picc line put in for an IV because I couldn't keep any food down. I'm at 22 weeks now.

happy monday <3

Hi, I'm 6 weeks and 6 days. I am doing ok, had my first icky time today. I was cramping when I first found out, I get really nauseous, can't eat certain things.

I was cramping too everyday since O. It has calmed by now tho. And have also been nauseated since just before I found out. Ginger helps with that. Spiced ginger is the only way I can eat it as I can't stand the taste!
I love your user name and jacket BTW! Lol

Hi there. Almost 11 weeks here. Been so nauseated but haven't gotten sick yet. Which is not normal for me as I've had 2dd and was super sick with both. I was hospitalized with dd1 for dehydration too. Couldn't keep anything down. #3 seems to be quite a bit better than 1&2 so far. Tho I'm still super nauseated I hope it stays this way.

happy monday <3

I was cramping too everyday since O. It has calmed by now tho. And have also been nauseated since just before I found out. Ginger helps with that. Spiced ginger is the only way I can eat it as I can't stand the taste!
I love your user name and jacket BTW! Lol

Thank you. I will def try the ginger :)
Thankfully, I am getting less crampy. And haha thank you, the jacket is kinda old so it's gone now :)

wow big hugs to you all ladies <3 .. sounds like our bubbas are just having a field day in there hehe! hope all symptoms ease up soon & we just get to enjoy it all 100% without feeling like poop ... so where are you all from :) ? anyone due around late december?x

wow big hugs to you all ladies <3 .. sounds like our bubbas are just having a field day in there hehe! hope all symptoms ease up soon & we just get to enjoy it all 100% without feeling like poop ... so where are you all from :) ? anyone due around late december?x

I'm due in mid January, I am living in NC currently :D
How about yourself?

I'm from the U.S. And due DEC 25th. You?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->