Hey Hey .... !!!

Terrimole

Reaction score
Well Hello !!:happydance:

Im New To This Site And Have Not Posted Anthing Up , Ive Just Bewen Looking And Tryin To Figure Out How To Work It Hahahaha ... ! Im New To All This Forum Stuff. My Name Is Terri 20 Years Old And Im Currently 23 Weeks Pregnant And Having A Little Girl Which Is Due Feb 25th, This Is My First Child And Was Not Planned But I Couldnt Be More Happier ! I Hope To Speak To You All And Hopefully Recive Advice From The Wizer Lot As I Am Very Scared And Have Alot Of Questions !!

:hug:

Love To Alll !!

Mwah x

hello!!
im quite new to this to so dont know what all the ingo is. But i have asked a few questions on this site and everyone is so helpful and nice.
Im only just over 5 weeks pregnant so very new to this and scared to!! Due the end of june i think
Good luck with your baby, :o)
Hxx

Thanks .. quick questions .. how do i get those count downs on my threats when i post .. i cnt get mine to work :S:S:S

think if you click on it it will take you to the website. go into your profile, edit profile and think you put in the HTML code in the edit signature place, there will be a few addresses so try which ever one works, you can preview it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->