Hey ladies...

mommyB

2 boys and a girl
Reaction score
:wave:I have been hanging around the TTC boards the past couple days, when I realized that there was a WTT board. So excited! My DH and I have planned on TTC in January which will be exactly a year after getting married. As ready as I am now, he wants to wait. When do you plan on TTC?

Hiya, welcome to wtt :) the ladies in here are lovely so im sure your stay will be short and sweet :)

Im wtt until May 2010 after our holiday :)

xx

Hiya! Welcome to WTT :) We are hopefully TTC the end of this month/beginning of next, depending on if I get my butt into gear and lose some weight! x

Hello and welcome :flower:
I don't plan to TTC for at least 7 years, mainly because I'm still very young. I'm a little obsessed with babies though, always have been and I'm sure I always will be...
Hope to see you around the board :) xx

Welcome fellow Ontario dweller! I also am waiting to TTC until January. That's when my hubby comes back from training. It still feels so far away!!

We will be TTC this summer. Hopefull may but probably june. Glad to meet you and good luck. DH wanted to wait a year too, and I too, like you am ready to go NOW:) We had a little 'scare' (I would have been thrilled) last month, but AF arrived yesterday so its back on hold as I just started taking BCP again:(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->