Hey looking for a ttc buddy.x

Loulou123

Reaction score
Hi I'm lou have been trying ttc for nearly a year would really like some ttc buddys to just talk with or have a good old moan with am finding it hard at the mo as every one seems to be getting bumps but me x

Hi
I'm in a very similar situ, if I can be of any help or a sound board! I'll be buddy :friends:

Hey thanks just think it wood be nice to talk to peeps going throw the same thing as most the people round me r pg.how long have you been ttc x

Been TTC our 1st for 9 months I have been off BC for over 12!

AF is due today, I don't know what to do with myself, hense why joining this forum tonight!

How about you?

Af is due in 6 days but done a test Sunday with bfn so not holding out much hope.I can never wait lol when are you going to test x

Hey ladies! Can I join?
I'm on CD 1 today. We have been trying off and on since June, 3 cycles in total. OH works away on a rotational schedule so the timing doesn't always work out. It can be frustrating.
We are properly ttc this cycle and the next for sure :)
My cycles are usually 27-29 days and I ovulate between day 14-17.I am temping, using opks, preseed and soft cups.
I have a DD who is almost 15 months old. She was conceived in December of 2008 and our first cycle of ttc. I am hoping that December is my lucky month!!!

Hey
The more the merrier... My AF turned up yesterday :cry:
Hopefully December will be our lucky month too :dust:

Good Luck Ladies :angel:

Fx for us all. You ladies going to do anything differently this cycle?

I'm gonna be using concive plus for second month and giving rasberrey leaf tea a try x

Not really, I've been taking prenatal vits already so just hope their building up in my system to work better for me.....

Have a every other day plan, which we have done before as that's best for OH and his :spermy:

Thinking of going to the doc's in the new year if nothing happens this month!!!!!

Good Luck Ladies :dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->