hey need a lil advice please :-)

sugarplum89

Reaction score
Hey did post in other forum but got no replys so thought id try this one. Im not trying to concieve, me and my partner usually use condoms, but the odd time he does pull out (i no its bit risky but if i waspregnant*i wouldnt mind) anyway my periods are normally around 31 days give or take a few days. Im now on day 40 and my period hasnt shown up done 2 tests which were negative and 1 which came up with 2 lines for bout 5 mins then the line dissappeared and was negative so im feeling rly confused as to what is going on, if anyone has any advice/help or a similar situation would be great to hear :)

If the test came up with 2 lines at all, I'd go to the doctor and get a blood test done. A blood test is more accurate (it can sometimes take awhile for hCG, the pregnancy hormone, to build up enough in your system to show positive on a home pregnancy test). Definitely still go to the doctor anyway though since your period is so late to see what's up; chances are they will want to test you for pregnancy anyway. Good luck!

Oh rite i was assuming that being so late i would def have got a positive by now if i was pregnant. But i think ur right a trip to the docs anyways would be a good idea to find out whats happenin! Thank u :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->