Hey! New to babyandbump

amandahagans

Reaction score
Hi. I am Amanda. 20 years old. I am 5 weeks pregnant today. I am going through alot. I have pancreitis caused by my gallbladder. My Dr is wanting to take out my gallbladder but now that I am pregnant they cannot do so, unless I have another attack then they would have to do emergency surgery which can cause me to lose the baby. My husband and I are very scared, but very excited to be having our first child. We are apart of the Army and are hoping to get all of this taken care of soon. Right now i am feeling alot of things going on in the belly :) it is a great feeling. So far i have been doing really well. I have my first sonogram this friday!! I do not know the first thing about pregnancy. I am always tired and always wanting to eat. oh and my breasts hurt soooooooooo bad!

Hi hun! :D Welcome. I had gallbladder issues my whole pregnancy which made my whole pregnancy HELL but I made it through, have an almost 10 month old baby girl now and I had the surgery when she was 5 months old. It's hard but you can do it.

PM me anytime!
:)

Hiya welcome to bnb xxxx

:hi: Welcome to Baby and Bump! x

Welcome hun... i suffered badly with gallstones when i was pregnant with my first and second baby.... they didnt realise it was gallstones intill my daughter was 9 months old and they took them out when she was a year old... goodluck hun x

https://i234.photobucket.com/albums/ee19/KimCandy2/Welcome/KITTYCUPDAWELCOME-vi.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->