HEY! Popping in from TTC 2 week wait...

KayD1025

Mother of 1 And Pregnant
Reaction score
Hey ladies, I was just wondering if some of you pregnant ladies could possibly give me some answers :flower:

Did any of you ladies have implantation bleeding or spotting? When did it happen? What color & amount? And how long after did you get your BFP??

Did anyone get bright red spot as their implantation bleeding?

Thanks ladies!! You are all blessed! :hugs:

Good luck, God bless, and I wish you all a happy and healthy pregnancy :kiss::flower:

Hi.
I got 2 days when my period was due of having one brown spot when i wiped.
Xxx

i got kinda a 15 minute bleed which was bright red but then stopped, I didn't test for quite some time after. I hope this helps xxxx

Thanks ladies. I knew I ovulated between the 10th-16th, I really didnt know which day, my husband and I just :sex: every other day since the 1st of the month threw out ovulation. WELL.. Yesterday I had two spots of blood when I wiped, so now im thinking that may have been Implantation spotting/bleeding, and im thinking that I may have ovulated the 15th or 16th, because yesterday would be the "average" implantation day for those days. Yesterday was also my estimated AF arrival date, but I haven't had any AF signs what so ever, and the blood was two spots so there is NO way it was AF. I Really don't know what to think. I haven't had any other blood since then. Only a lot of CM, I keep feeling wet and think its blood but NOPE just CM. My cervix was very high, almost untouchable last night, very soft, very wet, and closed.. and now AF is late :af: I tested this morning but BFN, im thinking if it was IB yesterday that a positive wouldn't show up for a few days, right?? :flower:

Im praying for this! I just have that gut "Im pregnant" feeling!! :dust:

Good luck, God bless, and happy and healthy 9 months to you all :hugs:

With my first pregnancy I didn't have any IB. Second pregnancy I had a day of spotting the day that AF was due. Only got a BFP about 4 or 5 days later. And this pregnancy I had IB a couple of days after I got my BFP.

Good luck!

I didn't get any implantation bleeding. I did however get tonnes of cm, which was watery and sometimes stringy like Ewcm, even after ovulation! So your extra cm is a good sign. Good luck :)

I had no bleeding at all during my pregnancy i didnt even really have a bloody show during labour! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->