Hey there all

stacyjune

Mum to 2 daughters
Reaction score
Hello
I stumbled across this website and it looks good!!! I have just found out i am expecting for the second time. I'm looking for a buddy which is how i stumbled across this place.
I am 7 weeks gone and as i mentioned above am already a mother to one. I have a daughter who has just turned 8 so this is all really new to me again!!!
Would love people to talk to xx

Welcome.. There are lots of amazing and funny ladies on here to help u along

Congratulations on your pregnancy and welcome to BnB! :hi:

hiya welcome to the addiction that is BnB

congrats on #2 theres nearly 8 years between my last 2 aswell!!! its very scarey but you will be surprised how much comes back to you ;)

Hello
I stumbled across this website and it looks good!!! I have just found out i am expecting for the second time. I'm looking for a buddy which is how i stumbled across this place.
I am 7 weeks gone and as i mentioned above am already a mother to one. I have a daughter who has just turned 8 so this is all really new to me again!!!
Would love people to talk to xx

Hi StaceyJune - im new to this as well - joined yesterday.
I just discovered i was pregnant yesterday and worked out that ill probably be due around 2nd March thereabouts - ive got 2 girls 6 and 4 and was here for the same reason to look for buddys. Would love to chat and share the experience. x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->