Hey!!

Bug1225

Reaction score
Hello my name is Merriah,

I just signed up and excited to be apart of this. I have an app on my phone that I usually use but unfortunately the girls were not very supportive and rude. So I thought I would give this a try. A little about myself I am married, and have been with my husband for 6 years. We have a two year old daughter and we are currently ttc our second. I have a hard time keeping a pregnancy and I have had 6 miscarriages before I had my daughter. I found out that I have a heart shaped uterus and that I have low progesterone levels when I become pregnant. I have been ttc for about 6 months now and no luck yet. Trying to stay positive and hopeful that it will happen soon :winkwink:

Hello my name is Merriah,

I just signed up and excited to be apart of this. I have an app on my phone that I usually use but unfortunately the girls were not very supportive and rude. So I thought I would give this a try. A little about myself I am married, and have been with my husband for 6 years. We have a two year old daughter and we are currently ttc our second. I have a hard time keeping a pregnancy and I have had 6 miscarriages before I had my daughter. I found out that I have a heart shaped uterus and that I have low progesterone levels when I become pregnant. I have been ttc for about 6 months now and no luck yet. Trying to stay positive and hopeful that it will happen soon :winkwink:

Hey!
The ladies on here in my experience are very friendly and helpful. I've only just started posting after lingering for 5 years and have always found this site very reassuring.
I am officially on my first cycle of ttc after 4-5 months NTNP. Do you use any way to track your ovulation?
Sorry about your losses and I hope you get your sticky bean:flower:

Yes I use ovulation test along with my app pink pad I have been using it for years so its very accurate. I also just started taking me temp too, but sometimes find this a little difficult since I tend to forget lol. I recently ovulated on December 19th and thought that this was my month but sure enough Af flow came today.. but I have a great doctor that is thinking of staring me on some fertility drugs so now that Af came today I have to call him on Monday and see where we are going to go from here. Thank you!! hoping in the next couple months I will get pregnant.

Hello and welcome! I think that you will find that the women on this site are supportive and helpful, especially when you give support and help back. I am so sorry for your losses, it sound like you are in good hands with your doc. Let us know how your appointment turns out!

Damn that AF! Sounds like you have your doctor on side and you're doing everything you can. Hope on Monday your doctor gives you the helping hand you want:flower:

Thank you ladies!!
I think it will be good I'm excited to see what the new year has in store for me :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->