Hey

Bremusa

Reaction score
Hey just wondering if anyone wants to chat have been ttc for over 2years and had miscarriage 2months ago. Thanks xox

HI lady!
I've been ttc for quite sometime now, i have long cycles. And would love a buddy :)
it helps alot! I'm sorry about your miscarriage :(
sending baby dust your way!

Hey buddy :) it really does help to talk and I understand how frustrating/upsetting and all the other emotions that comes with ttc for which seems like a life time ESP with long and irregular cycles.So feel free to chat about life how your feeling or anything else. Hope to here from you soon. Sending you baby dust and hugs. Xox

Hi Bremusa :)
Yes especialy talking to a girl! haha My fiance is there to listen, but sometimes it's nice to have a girl!
Are you charting anything?

:) Fingers and toes crossed for you !

I really agree mine will listen but doesn't know what to say bless him. How u doing?are your cycles regular even though they are long? I'm using the clearblue fertility monitor and it tells me when I'm ovulating or there abouts. Also have symptoms of ovulation so I've a fair idea just need to get my cycles back on track so can start again. How r u charting your cycles? Thinking of you xox

Mine will listen too. He tries to keep up with the conversation does not always work haha.
I have irregular cycles. and when i do it's a couple of weeks at least. Then AF wont show up for 3-4 months>... very rough on the system. but by fall i will start clomid hopefully!
Im cheacking BBT and CM for now and keeping a journal of anything that might be of help.. How are you charting?

Awh that must be terrible for you never knowing when it's coming was just going to say to u about clomid I've heard great things about it. I'm using a herbal thing for regulating hormones too soon to tell if helping yet. I have irregular cycles too not as rough as yours although same to ovulate nearly same day every month well before the miss anyway. I'm keeping a diary and recording everything in it. I got pregnant the month I wasnt charting checking or anything else, so I'm going to keep checking for couple of months to make sure everything's working the take a break and hope for the best. Have you tried not charting for a month or two? Xox

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->