heya

tigerschild

Reaction score
heya, im new. my name is emma and im 17, i have been sleeping with my boyfriend unprotected for about 5 weeks. i havent started my period yet. i thought i was due next monday but my boyfriend made me realise im already late. i have had a few systoms but im nto sure if its it my head. i have had craving for the last 3 weeks craving seafood and pickle. my boobs have also been quite sore and my boyfriend said they have grow bigger. i also have been feeling sick and its not like me to feel sick. i did a pregnacy test but didnt wait the full 3 minutes i just saw the 1 line and thought that would be it and im not preganat. does anyone no if i am or not? or if it seems i am.

Emma

Hiya

It is worth doing another test just to be sure.

Without sounding nasty, why are you having unprotected sex with your boyfriend when you are just 17?

I doubt you would be having cravings that early but some pregnancy symptoms are the same as you would get with your period. Do another test to be sure and please, start using protection to avoid getting in this situation again.

Good luck

maybe you could go to the doctor to know for sure

Hi and welcome to BnB. I doubt you would be having cravings this early, they usually come later. Test again to be sure

Hiya

It is worth doing another test just to be sure.

Without sounding nasty, why are you having unprotected sex with your boyfriend when you are just 17?

I doubt you would be having cravings that early but some pregnancy symptoms are the same as you would get with your period. Do another test to be sure and please, start using protection to avoid getting in this situation again.

Good luck

the reason we are having unprotected sex is he cant use condoms and i cant take the pill. we are quite looking forwad to it and hoping i am, im still nervous but he seems really happy.

thanks for all you welcomes :hugs:

Is there not some other form of contraception you can use? So you want a baby then? Sorry dont mean to sound judgmental but even if you do have a baby now, will you continue not to use contraception forever for the reasons you mentioned above?

welcome :hi: i would def. test again, and if your period still hasn't arrived then i would go to your doc, also, maybe have a chat with your doctor about the other forms of contraception besides the pill and condoms, because, even if you do want a baby, contraception through out life is a must. also remember though that nothing protects as well as condoms, as they protect again STD's as well as pregnancy x x

the reason i cant take the pill is i overdoesed a few weeks ago and now i cant take tablets. i have thought about the implant but my boyfriend doesnt want me to have that because his mam had a bad experiance on it.
i think a baby could be a good thing, i havent had many things go good for me lately so it would be a fesh start and if i was then me and my boyfriend are planning on moving to bridlington and get a flat together. im not sure if i will stop using contreception all together, i no condoms are the best thing to protect use but we cant use them. i do get regularry checked for STIs but i trust my boyfriend that he wouldnt cheat on me.

I really think you need to consider your reasons for wanting a child, im quite a bit older than you, living with my partner of 4 years on good incomes and it is still the hardest thing in the world. Contraception is the way forward! Could you not have the injection?

heya yeh it is, iv been researching it and i have looked at the patches they seem a good thing which is good.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->