Heyy :)

hayley x

1AngelSon,1EarthDaughter
Reaction score
Hi Im not sure if I really belong in this section or not. Many of you may know that my little boy died last month to SIDS. He was just 12 days old. I know its still very early days but my OH has always wanted more than one anyway whereas I just wanted the one. We've been talking and we are thinking of TTC around December time for baby number 2. We may try sooner, if we are ready, but defo not before August has passed, so September at the earliest. I was never in this section before so its all new to me but Im hoping I will find somewhere I belong as atm Im not really in any 'catagory'. Hope this all makes sense. xxx

Hi Hayley,

I am so sorry for your loss.
I know this is said so many times over but I can't think of another way to say it.

You seem so strong and brave in the face of all that has happened and I really admire that strength.

Welcome to WTT, I hope you find all the support and comfort here that you need :flower: I am sure everyone here will welcome you in :hugs:

xxxx

Hi, im sorry to hear about your son,
I think you fit into this area because you are maybe WTT, Hope all is well and take care :hug: x

Hi Hayley

So sorry to hear of your loss, I think you are so strong considering it was such a short time ago. :hugs:

I too think you definitely fit in this section, we are a friendly bunch! xxxxx

Hey lovely :hugs:

I read your story when it happened and was so so sorry to hear about it. Your little boy is just gorgeous, you must be a very proud mummy.

I am glad you ventured over her, we'd love to have you with us until you feel ready to try for another baby.

See you around and look forward to getting to know you better xxx

hello hayley, just wanted to send you some really really big :hugs: you're so brave my darling, course your more than welcome here :hugs: xx xx

Hi Hayley i'm so so sorry for your loss you are more than welcome in wtt x

I am so sorry for your loss, Hayley :hug:

I am new to WTT and I do believe you belong in here as much as the rest of us. Look forward to getting to know you.

Hi,

I'm so sorry for your loss of baby Alex. Why not hang round in WTT for a bit, you don't have to classify yourself as anything just dive in!

hello hun, welcome to WTT - you are one very brave woman and you are definitely most welcome here xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->