HGC levels

wantingagirl

Reaction score
Does anyone know roughly how long it takes for hgc levels to fall back to under 5? xxx

Thanks hun.... im absolutely devestated was ttc 16 months and was so happy, talk about short lived really struggling with things and want to start ttc as soon as possible, I need something to focus on. Thought I was ok today and then burst into tears again

xxx

I had not been TTC but was NTNP for 12 months when i found out, I had had periods so was unaware i was pregnant until i went to the hospital. its nearly a year on now and some days i get sad but i know that i will have a baby one day. It does get easier but you have to take time to grieve.
I have been TTC since the MC and just started taking Maca, I am going to stop charting and using OPK because it just gets me down when i dont get that BFP.
I really hope you get your BFP soon, and massive hugs i know how hard it is. xxxxx
(sorry for the long post)

Long post is good hun.... I really need the support right now.

Im trying to stay strong but I just cant help it. Hubby seems to be dealing with it loads better than me but again he said hes sad but wants to try and move forward. I am so sorry also for your loss and hope you get your BFP soon.

I guess my hormones being so high are not helping and seeing that bfp this morning really knocked me for six :cry: and had MS again today how much torture do I need to take. At least im not having to go through it on my own although I wouldnt wish this on anyone if you know what I mean. Im so dreading starting my new job on Monday now and the thought of entering the whole ttc again and the torture of the 2ww makes me sad but I really need this to focus on. I dont know how I will be if my AF arrives

xxxx

My first AF was good, I knew my body was getting back to normal. My OH dealt with it better than me, Its a heartbreaking time.
Did you have to have a D&C at all? my MC was natural.
I am starting a new job the end of march and not sure how to feel about TTC.
I wouldnt test again, I waited for my blood results from the EPU. Seeing the BFP makes it all real again and for a moment the excitement comes back. I was really down for 2 months and when people around me got pregnant i just did not know what to do. you never expect it to happen to you.
I am here for a chat whenever, Never feel alone this forum is a great support.
I think if TTC is what you want to do then go for it, if it helps and you feel better it cant hurt. xxxxx

Thanks hunni.... well my doc hasnt even told me to go to EPU he said it sounds like im miscarrying and told me if the bleeding doesnt stop when a normal AF for me would end to contact him to make arrangements and didnt mention getting my bloods taken. Yeah I guess guys dont really see it as a proper baby like we do. I totally bonded and loved it from the moment I found out the love I felt for this child was immense. I would tell my 18 month old son (altho I know he wouldnt understand) how he was going to be a big bro and would talk and rub my belly even though I wasnt showing, I wanted this so much. It feels so raw at the moment I guess as its only just happened. I want to be strong altho I just dont have it in me I really cant be bothered in a sense to try and be happy. I feel robbed, I feel if there is a god why is he doing this to me (no offense if you are religious hun) I so feel the pain now that others who have had losses felt which I did not understand before and thought everything was going well.

It happened a day after I inserted a pessary for thrush (I dont know if this is just a conincidence). I just feel so angry and hurt right now that someone has taken my baby without my permission. Not that I would have agreed anyway I know it doesnt make sense but this is how I feel right now

xxxx

i wass ttc 2yrs and had MC at nearly 7 wks :cry:
It took few weeks for HCG to go back x

babyhopes I am so so sorry for your loss, I remember congratulating you.

Its so not fair huh? I was ttc for 16 months so know exactly how you feel

I said to my hubby what a great start to the new year!

I hope you get a BFP soon hun that sticks

xxx

Everyone's body is different from what my doctors keep telling/reassuring me. I'm 8 weeks post D&C and still have HCG at 11 as of last Wednesday. I'm going back on Wednesday again to be retests. Some people's HCG drops quickly, but others can linger. Is your HCG being tracked down by your doctor? Sorry for your loss.

hey hun, I can't believe they did not get you back to do HGC levels thats the only way they knew i was miscarrying, I was not bleeding to start off with. I said to my OH why would god do this, (im not really religious) I felt like 1 moment i was on cloud 9 then within an hour i was crashing in to hell. I was so confused for ages.
I think TTC will be good for you, you know a baby is definately what you want and although it wont replace your angel baby i think it will make the pain a little easier hopefully.
I just think when i do finally get my BFP my little angel will be looking out for me and making it a sticky bean.

babyhopes sorry for your loss. xxx

ttcagain - no hun they dont really seem to care that much altho they did say to make an appointment for friday to see how
I am getting on. I have been testing daily which hurts but I want to see the levels hopefully leave my system. The line is
lighter today than it was yesterday so I am hoping that it wont take too long. Im so sorry for your loss too hun and hopefully
your levels will be normal again soon hun. The only way I can deal with this is TTC again but im worried I will never get pregnant
again. I know it sounds silly but Im worried as I am rhesus negative that maybe the injection didnt work

robo hun yes it is the only way I feel like I can cope with things, thats a lovely way of looking at it, I think its just so
devestating as its a proper loss but its not like we can even ever grieve properly as no funenral etc if you get what I mean.
Yeah he just said it sounds like you are miscarrying to just let it happen on its own and if the bleeding lasts longer than
10 days to make an appointment so hoping I dont have to do that. We were considering a fourth but hubby wasnt sure and there is
no way I want that now this one will be the last as I cant go through too much of this. Im not religious either but I said to my
hubby if there is a god why is he doing this to us. Hubby (not religious either says that its better for the baby not to suffer than
it happen at a later date or not survive the birth) so I guess he is right. I guess its just nature but doesnt make it easier

xxxxx

My oh said exactly the same, Maybe there was something wrong and it was better to end at the beginning rather than going through a pregnancy only for it to end further along.
I was still devastated but could understand where he was coming from. My gyni in the hospital said to me was this planned and when i said well we were NTNP she said ah so you shouldnt be too upset then! I went crazy, what planet does she come from! of course i am going to be upset!
I think you will definately get your BFP soon. I am going on to cycle 11 since the MC so am a little worried but i know we will get there.
I know there are people worse off than me, but it definately doesnt make it easier. xxxx

hey how did the first day of new job go? xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"