Hi all :) another newbie!

Lucyblu

Expecting #4!
Reaction score
Well hi all :)
My name is Lucy 27 yrs old and I am 30 weeks pregnant expecting my 4th child.....and its another pink one :cloud9:
I have a 9 yr old girl, 6 yr old boy, and 3 1/2 yr old girl....its very pink in this house :)
I have lived in staffordshire for little under a yr, previous to that solihull and born and bred in the cotswolds.
This is my 6th pregnancy and I feel blessed to have the beautiful children I do.
I gave birth to a beautiful girl on my 21st birthday at 22 weeks, she had a condition called hypoplastic left heart. And my son has Autistic spectrum disorder!
We have 1 dog, 3 gold fish and 2 gerbils.

Look forward to speaking to you all soon
Lucy x

Hello Lucy , welcome to the site hun .
Congrats on your next pink addition ( jealous ) I'm praying for a girl , I've got a 3 1/2 yr old boy .

(hugs for the little girl hun)

Do you mind me asking a little more about your sons condition? What does that mean?
Sorry if i sound thick xx

Hi hun thanks for the welcome :wave:

Autistic spectrum disorder.....you can get autism on loads of different levels. High and low functioning. My lad is high functioning and would probably fall into what most people call Aspergers. Basically...he has obsessive traits (i.e anything electrical!) and has done for yrs and yrs and yrs....it gets very tiring but he also makes us laugh so much with the stuff he comes out with. He's very bright but doesn't really understand how other people are. And takes thing very literally....Son go and get your choc dip out the front of the car *he stands at the bonnet waiting for it to pop out:dohh:*

hello :wave: congrats on all your babies :) good luck with the rest of your pregnancy x

Hello and welcome,
I live not far from staffordshire hun
Congratulations and you next pink bump x

:hi: Welcome to Baby and Bump!

Congratulations! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member