Hi All

vicwick

Expecting baba #2
Reaction score
thought i'd introduce myself and say hi. I hav a 14 month old son and have just had a mmc, the bleedin just stopped at the weekend after 2 weeks of horrible bleeding and cramping and the baby and sac finally passed last wednesday night. I was scanned yesterday and was given the all clear to try again after my first period.

I am very excited to try again but am very scared at the same time, i'm so worried incase this happens again :cry:

Did anyone wait a few months before tryin again or did you all try again right away?? I know abviously this is a decision i have to make but was curious to know how long you waited

Hello.
I'm so sorry for your loss, I am currently going through a mc myself.
I had my first mc in nov and then fell preg again after my first af, unfortunatley my little angels didn't stick:-( I personally have had some abnormal smears and need treatment so going to be waiting till all that is sorted b4 we try again.
It is a really personal choice, but thought I would share my experience with you. apparently you are very fertile after mc.

sending you lots of luck xxx

hi hunni im so sorry for you loss, in answer to your question we carried on trying straight away even before 1st period, its personal choice though do what feels right for you both xx good luck hun xx

Hi Vicwick,

I'm so sorry for your loss, we found out we had a MMC on 23rd Dec, I had bleeding all over xmas and then suddenly stopped the day after boxing day, went for another scan 4 days later, and baby was still there, so had a D&C on the 7th January.

Just got my AF today, but we were trying before, I guess we just thought that if it happened, it happened.

Hoping that next month will bring me good news.

xxx

hi hun im so sorry for your loss :hugs: ive also just had a mmc. we've been trying ever since bleeding stopped, as we really couldnt wait. even though docs tell u to wait til first af, thats just for dating purposes really!!

it's personal choice hun, dont rush into anything til ur ready :hugs:

xx

Hey there - So sorry you're going through this - it's the most awful experience :hugs:

I started ttc again after 1st AF - am terrified at the same time too as I have a 45% chance of mc due to PCOS - it's horrible and really takes the fun and excitement out of it - but if it all goes right it will be the most amazing thing to happen - almost ironic really!

Hope you have the best of luck in your next pg! hx

Hugs and comfort to you - I'm so sorry you have to endure this heartbreak. With an early miscarriage, I think the choice is more a personal one than a medical one. Go with your heart. The rest will follow.

Hope you get a sticky bean soon!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"