Hi All

Bowsa

Reaction score
Hey All,

I'm new to the forum just looking searched for a forum on google and here i am. Basically just looking for a place for some venting, some advice and some information on general baby stuff.

I'm 20 years old, gonna be a daddy at around november 16th, just had a scan at 8wks as the docs thought that my GF was later than she actually was just got a pic anyway......but it looks like a bean at the moment lol :)

we had a bit of a scare at the scan, as the baby is so small being only 8 wks (1.76 cm) it was hard to find and my gf has had a few problems previously. as it turns out the scanning nurse was training and as it turns out everything is fine and the baby was found after a while.

hope everyone is good, and hopefully i'll make a few decent mates along the way.

=D

Already met you in first trimester, but thought I'd say hello again officially.

So helllllo!!! And congratulations!!!

And I've just realised that my initial due date is near yuor GFs, I'm due Nov 19th (pending dating scan).

Already met you in first trimester, but thought I'd say hello again officially.

So helllllo!!! And congratulations!!!

And I've just realised that my initial due date is near yuor GFs, I'm due Nov 19th (pending dating scan).

like i said previously we managed to get a scan at 8 weeks cause the midwife thought she was longer along than was.

so managed to find out that shes now 9wks an 2 days =)

Congratulations and welcome to the forum! :)

:wave: Welcome to BnB :wave:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->