Hi all

Whitbit22

Proud Mommy
Reaction score
Hi. Had a bad feeling I'd be coming in to ask for more than a little advice like last time. I've just found out I'm losing the baby we have been trying desperately for for almost 3 years. I am not quite ready to get back to ttc yet, but I hope you will all keep a seat nice and warm for me!!!

So sorry for your loss :hugs:

I hope you'll find TTCAL as helpfull and supportive as i have :flow:

im sorry 4 yr loss it took me 3 yrs too i lost my baby in june im tryin agen as my age is against me i hope everything goes well

So sorry for your loss. We also lost our baby after trying for over 3.5 years so I understand how you feel. We are now back to ttcing as it feels right. Wishing you lots of luck for the future. I am fairly new to this site but it is fab!! Take care. Hugs, Dxxx

So sorry for what you are going through, especially after trying so long. Girls on here are great though...I lost two this year and this is the only place I can come where people really know and understand. :hugs:

Take good care of yourself. :hugs:

Hi I too am so sorry for your loss, only you will know when its right for you to start ttc-ing, and I wish you all the best of luck with the next part of your journey

Take care :hugs:

xmagsx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back