hi anyone from west midlands, bedworth, coventry or nuneaton

Definatly say do a meet, i know a few mums on here also in the area! im sure they would love to come xxx

I am but don't know how post my profile page on here? xx

Look for me: leanne reid
my pro pic is of my 3 bambinos

P.s ive also started elizas journal in the parenting journal section xxx

I'm in Coventry but TTC Dec2011/Jan2012 :flower:

Where abouts in West Mids Swift?

Welcome lisa. Ur little girl is a cutie! I love her name x

Thank you! :flower: Your little girls look lovely too!

I was thinking about arranging a birmingham meet at cannon hill park in birmingham if anybody would be interested? It's a lovely park and it has a nice nature centre too! There is a birmingham meet to go to the sealife centre in the Forum Meets board too if anybody is interested?

EDIT: My facebook is Lisa Marie Savage if anybody wants to add? I'm the only one with a picture on there I think

my OH works in stourbridge Swift!

A meet sounds like a great idea anyhow... maybe sometime over the summer holidays?

Add my facebook if you want Cherry Evans

And LisaMariee Could you not arrange a meet more coventry or something, Seens as the majority on this thread are closer to there then birmingham. xx

i could but i have no idea whats in coventry :haha: i'll be all up for a cov meet though :thumbup:

my OH works in stourbridge Swift!

A meet sounds like a great idea anyhow... maybe sometime over the summer holidays?

hey huni just a quick question...did u try addin me on facebook. ive advsomeone called cassie i think but I cant get on to acceptin the friend request xx

Hi ladies Coventry has a beutiful memorial park whith a lovely playground and over the holidays it has lots of free activities :thumbup:

Yeah memorial park its bad at all :) just in hot weather the play ground gets over crowded but still a good idea :D.

Hmmm I know a really great kids indoor play area for all ages with a big cafe etc... Best place ive took lilly tbh. Jimjamboomerang. xxxx

Bit late getting back to this thread but I'd def be up for a meet in coventry. The memorial park has a new playground which is amazing and the water feature is now working! But as MissCherry15 said, Jamjam boomerang is fantastic and you don't have to worry about the weather. If you get there before 11.00, you get a free coffee or tea and LO gets juice.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->