Hi back in the baby making game-almost!

sukisam

Reaction score
Hi!
I'm new here, I did write a thread in the TTC thread this week. I am a bit complicated from a baby making point of view! Sadly my first baby Emily was born sleeping at 24 weeks on 20/3/99, I felt she was getting stuck and thought I was in labour but o/call Dr said all was fine by the time I got to hospital after a huge bleed it was to far along to try and do anything. I then had my second beautiful daughter mIllie at 35 weeks 9/2/00 and she was fine, again I felt she was getting stuck and had contractions on + off from 24 weeks- Dr's labelled my "anxious!". They did have to admit they were wrong when I had to have an emergency section after 3 days of labour and 2 hours of pushing they discovered from I have a bicornate uterus (heartshaped) and both babies were in fact getting stuck and causing contractions-grrrrr!!!
Then I seperated from baby daddy (which is fine he's a knob!) Met my lovely now Husband and had my son Josh at 36 weeks in dec 02. It was a pregancy from hell bled at 8, 12 + 16 weeks, I felt it was a period in other side of my uterus Dr's said don't be silly- have since found out this does happen! Was so traumatised from 3 bad pregancies in 4 years hubby had the snip (we agreed we were really happy with 2)
Now, I'm 37, hubby 32 and having vasectomy reversal in may and then we will do our best to make another baby!! I'm very excited/terrified/wondering if I'm mad! We're at a good point in our lives from a house/job/money point of view so fingers crose he gets sperm and I get good eggs. My periods are regular and haven't changed since we had Josh. Got pregant frst time with the girls and Josh took 4 months to make so I'm hoping we can make a baby in maybe 12 months?
Fingers crossed! I'm doing a Fertell ovarian reserve test tommorrow (dy 3 of my cycle) so praying result will be ok
Sorry for the long post it's a bit of a story!
Here's hoping we all get :bfp: and have babies that stick
Michellex

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"