Hi Errrbody, new here!

dollface85

Reaction score
Hi girls,

My name is Angelica, I am 26 yrs old and recently my hubby brought up the question of TTC. I thought about it for a while and I said how bout we just stop preventing and see what happens.

Im nervous about the process because pretty much 2 yrs ago to date we got pregnant accidentally and had a miscarriage at around 10 wk. Also my hubby is on SSRI's and uses smokeless tobacco... so I am a little nervous how those can affect the gene pool of the baby, possibly causing another MC, which based on how I handled the first one could not deal with.

So here I am again, on these forums 2 yrs after hoping for advice and positive experiences =)

Hi girls,

My name is Angelica, I am 26 yrs old and recently my hubby brought up the question of TTC. I thought about it for a while and I said how bout we just stop preventing and see what happens.

Im nervous about the process because pretty much 2 yrs ago to date we got pregnant accidentally and had a miscarriage at around 10 wk. Also my hubby is on SSRI's and uses smokeless tobacco... so I am a little nervous how those can affect the gene pool of the baby, possibly causing another MC, which based on how I handled the first one could not deal with.

So here I am again, on these forums 2 yrs after hoping for advice and positive experiences =)

Welcome hun! :) This site is full of amazing women that are full of advise and wisdom!

Congratulations on your decision to NTNP :)

Sorry to hear about your miscarriage <3 <3 <3

Good luck in the furture :hugs: xxx

Welcome! Sorry to hear abour your miscarriage as well. You will def find the positive experience and lots of good advice here!!

good luck with NTNP:hugs:

thank you ladies! And the more I think about it I am starting notice I am too much of a control freak to do NTNP lol so I'm thinking of moving towards TTC.
Especially since I am at day 11/12 on my cycle and I usually ovulate on the 14th... hmm =)

I made the jump from NTNP to TTC very quickly too becaus I'm too much of a control freak and wouldn't be able to stand not knowing if it was possible I was PG. Good luck with what ever you decide :D

hahaha yeah, I texted my hubby from work and asking him if he wants to TTC instead, since Im on my ovulating days and hmm well last night we didn't prevent and it was day 11/12 sooo who know lol
He said that should be fun lol

I def made the jump too. I think I may be putting a little too much effort into it to be NTNP

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->