Hi everyone, am new here!

73pink

Reaction score
Hi there:hi:

I have just registered and hope to join in with you all now.

I am 38, have a two year old and am hopefully going to start trying for one more!

we did not ever think that we would try for another baby due to MILLION different things so its a surprise to be thinking of this again, wonderful but scary!

I am a knackered and run down 38 year old now, but when I first started this journey, before the birth of my first, I was 35 and not so will see:blush:

Thanks for reading and good luck

I am 38, have a two year old and am hopefully going to start trying for one more!

we did not ever think that we would try for another baby due to MILLION different things so its a surprise to be thinking of this again, wonderful but scary!

I am a knackered and run down 38 year old now, but when I first started this journey, before the birth of my first, I was 35 and not so will see:blush:

Hello :hi:

Good luck TTC and hope it's not long till you get your BFP :dust:

Welcome and good luck! This is an AWESOME and fun board. Hope your stay is short!

Hello, i've only just jumped in to this section tonight and everyone has been very helpful and friendly so far. I conceived very quickly with my first at 38, hopefully you will be as lucky as i was, TTC number 2 now at 40!

:wave: Hello and welcome and good luck.

Your avatar is adorable.

Hello & welcome! :hugs:

I'm 38 with a 3 year old, so I understand exactly where you're at right now. Hopefully we both get our :bfp: soon! :dust:

Hi there and welcome to BnB. This is a fab place with so many lovely caring people and the odd nutter(they know who they are. lol). You will get so much support on here. I wouldnt even think of ttc without this place.

I am soon to be 36 and a mum to my beautiful son. I am hoping that number 2 comes quickly so that there isnt such an age gap between them.

Hope your stay here is a quick one and you get that BFP soon.

Wendy
x

Hello and welcome!! hopefully you will get your BFP really soon!!

:wave:

Welcome, good luck on you TTC journey. Hope you stay here is a short one! x

Welcome, this is a great forum so many lovely ladies to share experiences with.

We go off topic a lot as well, and are definitely no holds barred!

Hi and welcome :)

I'm 38 too and ttc No. 1. (or will be in a couple of months)

This is a great forum, very friendly and with loads of support and information.

Best of luck with ttc, hope it happens for you very soon!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->