Hi everyone, can't do the waiting game alone.

Obsessed4baby

Reaction score
Hi everyone, i'm excited to have poeple to connect with, I don't like to talk about it with friends because either they don't understand or are pregnant within minutes of me telling them my issues. Lol. I have a 12 1/2 years old beautiful daughter. I always wanted a second but my husband really was happy with the one. It has caused some issues but after much talking he agreed it would be nice to have another baby. We now have been trying for 10 months. I stopped doing tests because everytime I saw the single line it would get me sooo down. The tww was making me insane and often I felt pregnant when I wasn't probably due to obsessing. I'm serious, I had phantom preg. Signs.
Sooo, now I am only doing o-testing, and am now 9dpo and obsessing again, so here I am. I have never joined a forum but only read but realize I need help:) so can't wait to get to know everyone.

I'm new here too, also have a 2 1/2yr old girl and also in my 2WW (6dpo)
Hope you get your BFP!!!

Well, I couldn't wait and had symptoms so thought I should test. It was BFN so kind of sad. I actually stopped testing because I hated seeing the BFN. I am only 10 dpo so maybe I will be hopeful and test again next week.

Going to do some arts and crafts with my girl now and think happy that I am blessed with her, it's the only thing that keeps me from crying.

Welcome to Bnb!
You've really come to the right place to share your ups and downs! You'll get there with the BFP. Sometimes things just take a little longer than we'd like.:hugs:

I gave a similiar situation to you. I have a nearly 8 yr old daughter and my partner took some long convincing to have an other baby, we have just started trying!!!

I gave a similiar situation to you. I have a nearly 8 yr old daughter and my partner took some long convincing to have an other baby, we have just started trying!!!

Have you just started trying or have for awhile? That will be a nice age gap, not too long when you have your second. It should make it fun for her. Well I guess congrats to both of us for getting hubbies on board the baby train.

Good luck!

Hello hun, I know what you mean I haven't been trying long only 1 month but I am obsessing over symptons and I am anxiously waiting next Saturday when I am due on. I have been feeling sick, have been weeing loads (and have cystitis) bloated, moody, my appetite has increased trememndously and have been more thirsty, so I know how you feel and I am hear if you want to compare LOl....when are you next due on???

xx

I'm due for af on the 22nd, I have been having mild twinge like cramping. I took a test this morning and it wad bfn so I guess we will hope for next month. I just can't wait til af starts so I can try again. I'm actually in a good mood which I'm usually not after seeing a bfn. It's because my hubby finally did a semen analysis today , he has Been avoiding this. I just like taking action of things in general so I'm happy.

If you are having symptoms then try and test because that could mean your levels are high enough to show.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->