Hi Everyone! I'm TTC soon and I'm EXCITED!

Lemacy

Pregnant with #1!
Reaction score
Hi there! :hi:

I don't usually do the whole profile/picture/posting on forums because I usually just like to read and follow other conversations. But, since my hubby and I are officially going to TTC next cycle (woohoo!!:happydance:) I wanted to share my journey with others (while not driving all my friends/family crazy with my obsessiveness).

So, here is my TTC story:

Met my hubby about 4 years ago. We quickly fell in love and he proposed to me about a year after we started dating. We got married after a 2 year engagement and just celebrated my 1 year wedding anniversary on Feb 22nd, 2009. Just after we got married in 2008 (like, 2 weeks after) I asked him what he thought about having a baby (I'd had some baby fever for at least a year already). He needed more time to think about it and then around July of 2008 he made me very happy by saying he wanted to start a family. I went off BCP Aug 2008 and have been planning to start TTC this April. :wohoo:

My brother and SIL (who my hubby and I are very close to) have a 2 year old and are planning to start TTC again soon, so it makes it extra exciting that we might (fingers crossed) be able to be pregnant together. I know that sounds silly but I know you all get it. ;)

I just read Taking Charge of Your Fertility and began charting this cycle. I am happy to be able to look back over the last several months and remember experiencing many of the fertility signs that the book talks about. So far I think I'm pretty much "normal", but I don't want to get my hopes up too much (it's SO hard not to!) because I know it could take many months to get pregnant. Since December my cycle has been from 24-28 days and I have definitely experienced ovulation pains and EWCM (TMI?). I haven't really figured out anything other than that (like when O is or how long my LP is). I am excited to keep charting and finding out more. :)

Thank you all so much for making this such a nice place to read and share. I lurked at thenest forums for a while and did NOT like the vibe AT ALL. :nope:

Looking forward to sharing the journey and getting to know you all! :dust:

Welcome to baby and bump, and best of luck when you do start trying!
x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"