Hi everyone, newbie here looking for support and advice through clomid x

Ryanleesmummy

Reaction score
Hi My name is rachel and my and my OH have been trying to conceive for 18mnths (not that long i know) and we are proud parents to our 3 year old son Ryan. Here's a quick summery of our TTC History;

#Irregular periods, diagnosed with cyst on overie, other than that everything looked fine and all hormone tests normal.

#Partners Sperm analysis fine, High count and healthy.

#Day 21 test showed progesterone count at 18.

#Hycosy showed cyst gone, but possible blocked tube. Prescribed Clomid.

#Started clomid on day 2 through 6 of cycle begining 20/03/2009

#Day 28 today (16/04/09) Light, Brown spotting? or beginning of AF not sure yet.

Forgot to mention day 21 blood test after takin clomid showed progesterone to be at 88!

:hi: Welcome! I am starting Clomid after AF arrives. Your CD21 levels are great!!! Hope you get a :bfp: soon. :dust:

I had all the testing done as well and everything came back normal for me too.I also am on clomid and HCG injections, I have only done it one time last cycle i took clomid days 5-9 and the injections about a week after we had to have intercourse the day prior to the injection and at a specific time they day after the injection. it was wierd because it was timed intercourse so the day after the injection he wasnt able to finish you know, so i took the test as directed two days ago it was negative I was sad but you may be successful just don;t give up. My cycle should have started yesterday but it didnt i have irregular periods so i am sure it will come within a week and then we will try again, I pray it goes successfully this time I have been TTC for over 2 years!

hi thanx for all your comments, unfortunatly AF arrived this morning, heavier than usuall for some reason, so back on the clomid tomorrow.
Wearejustwaitin09- Can i ask why u have injections aswell as clomid, i have heard a few woman mention this.

welcome :wave:
Good luck with your next cycle!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->