hi everyone

amylw1

my 3 boys in avatar. x
Reaction score
hi,

i was speaking to a friend of mine who i have just found out is pregnant and she said to come onto this site and say hi as everyone is really friendly etc.

i'm amy, 27, stay at home to 2 boys (6 and 3) and a 16week old "bump". i'm married and have been for nearly 3yrs. i'm in the cambs area of the uk.

Hubby is hoping for a girl this time but we will see what happens. we are still in 2minds as to whether we are finding out at the scan or not.

baby wasnt planned as such but wasnt a total supprise either. i have endometriosis very bad and the docs didnt know if i would be able to conceieve or even carry past 12weeks if i did concieve. due to this i am under consultant led care and i'm seeing either midwife or consultant every 2-3weeks already.

by the scan date i'm due 6th sept but my dates make it the 29th aug. the scan lady said my dates maybe right (they are!) and baby is just small. i had the same with my youngest- he showed as small and they said my dates were wrong until 2 weeks b4 their due date when i showed signs of labour and they agreed that my dates were right and he was small - hence measuring 2 weeks less.

Hi hun, so glad you found the site ok! Come and join in on second tri, you have skipped right on past first!!

Look forward to chatting with you :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"