hi everyone

princessjr

Reaction score
hello im new,i have 3 children aged 20,11,2 and a sadley lost my forth in march at 20weeks:sad1: My partner and myself have decided we would like to try again i look forward to joining you ladies on ttc and chatting to yo all.

hi, sorry to hear that. My friend went through a similar thing and gave birth to her child, the baby had a lot of things wrong really. It is a sad loss though. Good luck with your attempts on conceiving x

Welcome at BabyandBump. This is truly an amazing place. The chatroom is just as nice.
Your kids are quite far apart. Was that by choice of circumstance? My daughter is 5 and we have been ttc for 3years. I have been worried about the big age gap but other times I think it's going to be ok.
Lots of look with your ttc journey.
:hug:

Welcome at BabyandBump. This is truly an amazing place. The chatroom is just as nice.
Your kids are quite far apart. Was that by choice of circumstance? My daughter is 5 and we have been ttc for 3years. I have been worried about the big age gap but other times I think it's going to be ok.
Lots of look with your ttc journey.
:hug:

thankyou everyone still finding my way around.
in answer to your question i the age gaps were by choice and it worked very well for me, i always had a little helper and its nice to be able to spend that one on one with them in the early years when they need your attention more im sure you will be fine good luckxx

https://i74.photobucket.com/albums/i260/ChaoticOtter/Smileys/hitheresmiley.gifWelcome to BnB.

I'm really sorry for your loss :hugs:

Hi, and welcome to BnB :hi: Really hope you enjoy it here; it's the best and friendliest community around. I am very sorry for your loss.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->