• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Hi everyone

ohdessy

Reaction score
I've been lurking here a while since I found out I was pregnant at 5 weeks but I thought I should finally post an introduction before I start posting on here. I'm 19, married and 12 weeks pregnant, however this baby was totally not planned and me and OH aren't currently living with each other so it's not been without it's hardships. We figured all that moving in stuff could wait till I started uni and now a baby will delay it by another year! I know everything will be fine once I start uni but for now I'm at my mum's in limbo not knowing if me and my 2 dogs will have a place to live once baby arrives. I have faith things will work out in the end :)

Anyways that's my story, nice to meet you girls. I hope you and your babies are fine x

Congrats on bubba
I'm hillary 20 and I have an alomst 4 year old son called hayden and I also have a 22 week old daughter called aleia xx

Congratulations. I hope everything works out. :) I'm Erin. 19 and 26 + 3 with a little girl. <3

Hii, I'm Kristina. I'm 16, and have a two week old son called Noah :)

:) Hi, it's nice to meet you. I'm Kendra - 22, & I'm 5 wks & 6 days. Hope everything goes okay with you & your little jelly bean!

Congrats on your pregnancy! I hope everything goes okay with your mum, and she supports you until you move in with OH :flower:

I'm Jess, 17 and 8 weeks 3 days pregnant with my first :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"