Hi everyone :)

skippy

Got my furbabies :)
Reaction score
Newbie, so thought I'd introduce myself here, I'm 16, WTT for obvious reasons, wanting to be loaded before I TTC, lol. Don't really know what to say, hoping everyone is nice, lol. Been lurking for a while but never made an account, so finally made one tonight, might be posting quite a lot here, lol :)

Its a good idea to wait and make sure your financially secure before you start to try. Its hard work being a mum and I am old enough to be yours. Welcome to Baby & Bump and WTT. I would advise finishing school, getting a good job or going to college so you can look after yourself and your family. Good Luck!

I plan to, don't worry :) Don't want my kids growing up like I have cause my mum didn't even go to school and now has a crappy job....

Hiya, welcome to WTT :) Hope you enjoy you long stay. The girlies round here are such good support xx

:hi: Welcome...you have good company here :)

Hello! :hi: I'm 17 so I can really relate to what you're saying. I thought I'd be the only teen on here but there are loads of us so you'll fit right in :flower:

Hi there :wave:

Welcome to WTT! Everyone here is lovely so don't worry about finding a place here. x

Thanks :) Everyone seems so nice, starting to think my worrying about joining was for nothing.

:flower:

hey hunii,

been chatting away to you in another thread, but wellcome to WTT! Everyones lovely in here, we all look after each other pretty well. :)

xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->