Hi everyone!

xCookieDoughx

Mummy of 4
Reaction score
I’m currently 14+1 so thought I’d pop in and say hi :)

My son was stillborn at 20 weeks last year (his heart beat was erratic for a few weeks and then just stopped) so I’m still very anxious about this whole pregnancy.

This little man seems to be growing nicely and maintaining a heart rate of 150, only ever slightly lower (145) when I’ve been resting.

I have another scan at 16+5 which I’m really excited about! Then the usual 20 week scan, the one I’m very nervous about.

I’ve felt a few little like fish movements but nothing overly obvious. My placenta is anterior again so not expecting much in terms of movement for a while yet.

I’m anxious for this pregnancy to just speed up and let me bring my baby home at the end of it!

After the 20 week scan where they look at the heart etc, monitor his growth and confirm everything is okay then I think I’ll relax a little more.

Hi!
Welcome to second trimester! I’m sorry for your previous loss. I can’t imagine how anxious you must be right now. Wishing you a healthy and happy full term pregnancy :)

Hi! Welcome to second tri!

I'm sorry for your loss and have my fingers crossed for a happy and healthy rest of your pregnancy! Do you have your 20 week scheduled? Mine is on April 4th :)

I have the 20 week scan scheduled for the 1st May when I’ll be 20+3. This is past the point we lost Albie so I hope i’ll Relax a little more after that.

I have a private scan booked for the 4th April! 8 weeks between 12-20 is too long for me to wait! Lol!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->