hi everyone!

loftusbaby

me and hubby
Reaction score
hi everyone i found out today im pregnant but i feel i have had a period the last 6 days and im worried alot has this happend to anyone else? x

hi everyone i found out today im pregnant but i feel i have had a period the last 6 days and im worried alot has this happend to anyone else? x

Hiya and welcome

Congratulations !!! have you actually been bleeding ??? I have heard that the symptoms are similar - if you are bleeding then I would get this checked out

:hug:

Hiya and welcome

Congratulations !!! have you actually been bleeding ??? I have heard that the symptoms are similar - if you are bleeding then I would get this checked out

:hug:

hi thanks for replying!! i went to the doctors yesterday and they siad it would be too early to do a scan and find out so i have to wait a week and just do a test agian. there was hardly anything yest all and practically no blood or discharge at all today. my doctor didnt seem worried so im trying not to as in still nausieted so i think that means im still pregnant! also the bleeding wasnt heavy at all i was only using 1 pad a day (sorry) i just want this week to be over as ive trying to consieve for 4 years and im scared my mirracle is going to leave me. congrats to you too hope all is well! xx

https://i273.photobucket.com/albums/jj211/Rachellejoychadwick/916642l3mtuoldwc.jpg

I'm sure everything will be fine hun -- lots of women get some bleeding while they are pregnant and go on to have perfect pregnancies.

Good luck.

Yaya xx

hi everyone youse have made me feelreally welcome here and thank you for all your support as its greatly appreiciated. alsobecause its my first time icant stop worrying thanx agian xxxx

Congratulations.....pregnancy can be wierd you just have to try not to worry too much though i know its hard:hugs:

hi yeah i know aye i should stop worrying. i think because its been 4 years of trying then it happens and im shocked,scared and excited all at the same time, the thing keeping me going is im still getting my sickness so i hope that means im still pregnant. good luck for d day it will definatly happen at one point thanks xx

Well if it comforts you about bleeding or future bleeding my mother bled the first six weeks of my oldest brothers pregnancy. Not really nice to hear but he is born and alive now. Same thing with her second daughter.
I wish you the best of luck!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->